It's More Than Just A Job.
It’s a calling!
We are passionate about using our talents for God’s purposes and that’s why we’ve dedicated our careers to a ministry, not a job title. If you feel led to utilize your God-given abilities, take a look at the following job opportunities and see if there’s a fit for you!
ICC Video Producer – Part Time
Summary of the Position:
The Video Producer will be responsible for creating stories and announcements through video that will show primarily during the weekend services. They will also be a part of a team that shoots and edits videos for conferences and special services.
Experience, Knowledge and Ability Required:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud or Final Cut Pro (Premiere CC, After Effects CC)
- Previous experience in DSLR video workflow
- Experience with shooting and editing video on a deadline basis is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work as a team player and discuss needs, challenges and ideas
- Ability to think ahead, anticipate needs and offer creative solutions
- Ability to extract compelling elements from raw video footage
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Create video content for Sunday morning service experience at International Christian Center
- Create video content for the ministries of International Christian Center
- Be a part of on location video shoots
- Conceptualize and create video content from start to finish for weekend services and conferences
- Receive footage and be able to create a video outline with it
- Digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence deciding what is usable
- Overseeing the quality of the audio in the video
- Consulting with the director, producer and/or ministry client throughout the post-production process
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage projects, organize tasks, and prioritize workload
- Communicate with Creative manager and other team members
- Contribute to the maintenance of ICC art department digital storage of work and projects
- During non-business hours, he or she should be available for rare emergency work
- Other duties as assigned
For Bonus Points:
- Finished a whole large pizza by yourself
ICC Kids Assistant Director – Part Time
The ICC Kids Assistant Director works with the ICC Kids Director to identify and lead a volunteer team and implement strategies to draw more families to church through the ICC Kids ministry.
ICC Kids, the children’s ministry of International Christian Center, provides relevant, age-appropriate learning and connection opportunities for kids birth through 5th grade. ICC Kids is dedicated to partnering with parents to help raise children to have a strong relationship with Christ.
We’re looking for an Assistant to lead with a base of volunteers to provide ministries for kids during regular adult worship experiences. If you’re on fire about seeing kids and families grow in their relationships with Christ and with each other, keep reading!
Who you are:
- Passionate about sharing the ICC Kids ministry with families in the church, people in the community and volunteers
- A fast-paced, experienced leader with a track record of executing multiple projects at once
- Driven to connect with people and help them discover their gifts and talents
- A strong communicator and team player who listens well and applies feedback appropriately
What you’ll do:
- Identify, inspire, train and appreciate ICC Kids volunteers
- Exceed the required number of volunteers for all weekend and mid-week experiences
- Consistently cast vision, values, and culture for the volunteer team
- Work with the ICC Kids Director to grow attendance by implementing strategies that draw families to the church through the ICC Kids ministry
For bonus points:
- Have a proven track record in growing a team of people and inspiring them to action to achieve a common goal
- Know how to dance at least five dances from Fortnite and be ready to demonstrate
ICC Matamoros Campus Pastor – Full Time
As an ICC Campus Pastor, you will have the opportunity to use your talents for God’s purposes and dedicate your career to a ministry, not just a job title. At ICC, we have the privilege of leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. As we do, we strive to be risk-taking, generous, spiritual contributors who laugh hard and honor God with integrity.
ICC has a passion for helping its community become fully devoted followers of Christ. We are one church in multiple locations, with campuses in Brownsville and Matamoros and the internet. We are currently looking for a Campus Pastor to grow with us!
Who you are:
- An experienced, dynamic leader
- A motivating team-builder
- Passionate about evangelism
- Experienced and knowledgeable in leadership (corporate or church environment)
- Able to deliver relevant, Biblical messages when called upon
- A communications whiz with at least one year of speaking, teaching and/or developing large groups
- Not intimidated at the idea of leading a church as well as campus staff
- A motivator and inspirer, whether you’re sitting with 20 people or standing in front of many more.
- Hard-working but love to have fun
- A self-starter but thrive on a team
- Willing to meet ICC partnership requirements
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for preaching occasionally
- Teaching and leading in small, medium and large group settings
- Leading and administrating the campus staff to develop leaders and volunteers
- Performing other pastoral care responsibilities – weddings, funerals, baptisms, child dedications and coaching/mentoring
For Bonus Points:
- Speaks English
- Ordained Minister
- Can eat a parillada for two by yourself
(956) 541 – 3500
Please include a resume with your application.